Wednesday 2 June 2010

It's Here....

Well guys, the time has come...

This is my attempt at a Gazzy in Tazzy webisode and reboot/kick start to this whole lifestyle change. I hope you enjoy it.. but please remember, I'm not a professional so if the audio/video is not perfect, I'm sorry... :) I've done my best.

Please enjoy...




Links to various pages on Facebook and YouTube for Mason AND Storm Fit Fix are in the links panel on the RIGHT.. Check them out! :)


I hope you enjoyed my kick-start webisode.. Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought. Love to get some ideas for Weekly Challenges - starting next week - or anything at all. I'm eager to hear your ideas and Thanks Again for watching and reading and I'll be back soon! :)

Gazzy
gazzyintazzy@live.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic Garry, rlove your total honesty, and well done on a terrific start,it was inspirational and if you
ever feel like you are slipping watch that im sure it will kick you back again, wow well done, loved it
De xxxx

Unknown said...

That was awesome! What a great result for your first episode too...will definitely be looking forward to the next one :-)

Josh

Anonymous said...

OMG Gaz, that was fantastic, so proud of you, video, weight loss and the excitement you seem to have found is great. How about the Burnie 10 next year for a goal, will be happy to do it with you and will rope in Meagz too. can not wait for your next video. Krissie XXXOOOO

Franny said...

You are so clever,But I always knew that.

Gazzy said...

Hello everyone...

Thank you for your wonderful message of support - not just on here, but facebook, the text messages, the phone calls, in person. Everyone has been so wonderful.. and the support and encouragement has been amazing.

Krissie - if you & Meagz come up for the Burnie 10, I will do it with you FOR SURE.. Might be walking for 80% of it - but, as long as we finish, that'll be amazing! :)

I'm going to do the 5km Santa Run/Walk in Ulverstone in December this year, even if I walk the whole thing - if you're keen, come on up...

Thank you everyone who has watched.. I think I was up to 64 views or something last time I checked - that's amazing. So, I'm glad you all enjoyed it and hopefully I keep it as equally entertaining in the following weeks.

Next one should be up Wednesday or Thursday this week.. So, stay tuned!

Thanks again EVERYONE..

Gazzy xoxo

Gazzy said...

If you're checking back for Episode 2.. it should be online on THURSDAY (10th June).. So, please check back then! Thanks guys.. you're all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Garry

Saw the video finally I think it was fantastic and you are very inspiring!

Keep going I will send you all the good vibes I can muster!!!
Love Hannah

Anonymous said...

Well done Gary keep going.. you should be very proud of yourself as we are proud of you xxx Lisa

Gazzy said...

Thanks Hannah and Lisa.. Appreciate you both taking the time to comment. Hope I can keep the video's as entertaining in the future.. check back soon for the next episode.
Thanks guys.

Gazzy. xoxxo