Thursday 4 March 2010

OMG! I Totally Forgot!!!

I Totally forgot that today was weigh in day... all my days are mixed up because I worked on the Tuesday which my day off every week... PLUS, I'm getting old and I forget things (well, you know...) So I'll do my weigh in tomorrow instead... oops! Sorry... my bad! So, let's get into the food report and stuff... but, don't hit me. I slept in this morning and totally skipped breakfast... but I had an early lunch break and I have my usual toasted sandwich with chicken, sun dried tomato, avocado and cheese on wholemeal bread... (known as the 'Toasted Garry' at Cafe Bliss) and an extra large latte as usual! And, work wasn't too bad today so I didn't go on a binge when I got home (phew!)... and we chucked some meat on the barbie tonight with some salad - yum yum!!

And that's the food report... Do you know what the biggest food challenge for me is? Night time snacking. After we have dinner... and everything is done for the day, we're sitting watching a movie or whatever and we snack... David opens some chocolate cos he's an addict and I'll usually eat something. I tried replacing the bad snacks with better snacks and that works fine... instead of eating a bowl of full-fat fully-delicious ice cream I've been having weight watchers ice cream sundae things... I've had different fruit salads, tinned and fresh fruit... I've been eating this low-carb, low-fat chocolate alternative stuff... which kinda just tastes like cheap chocolate with these fake nuts in it... Don't great... But when I run of these 'replacements' I can't resist the urge to just eat the normal snack junk... I can't help myself... For some reason I feel the NEED to eat at this time of the night... Even if I feel full as and stuffed from whatever we have for dinner - I just feel the absolute desperate need to munch and snack and chomp and consume... it's horrible. 

Now add this night cravings thing to the emotional eating I talked about last time plus this total inactive lifestyle I seem to have developed sometime in primary school... and I'm a case book example of what-not to do.... Not that this makes me feel depressed or bad, because this is how I've always lived... It's not like I used to run marathons or play sport and now I don't... I've never been any different... and I think that's why it's so hard for me to change... To become that person that is more active is to change everything... I don't know what I'm trying to say or if I'm explaining it at all... but hopefully you can understand what I mean... 

But anyways... Thank god it's Friday tomorrow... for some reason I feel fucked... I really need a break... Everything seems to be coming to a head lately... I've been stressed about work and money and just can't see a light at the end at the moment... but, I'm excited about having a few days off after tomorrow.... especially Monday! So Exciting!!
Alrighty Folks, I'll be back tomorrow with the weekly weigh in - Good or Bad!
Gazzy

No comments: