Thursday 26 November 2009

It's Weigh In Day...



Today is weigh in day... Now, we all know that I've been bad for several weeks and I've only been good for a couple of days... So... the result... 144.4kgs today. That's a LOSS of 0.3 in a couple of days... which is actually better than I expected. I was expecting to be exactly the same as last week. Now we all know that it's probably water or normal body fluctuations - but, I don't care. I'm taking it as a loss!! So there.

So, Kick Start Program day 4! 30mins treadmill before work - slept in a little so only did 20minutes, but still. Work work work. And that was it for today. We did grocery shopping after work today and we only just finished dinner (it's 9:25 as I write this) so I'm not catching up with extra walking tonight! I already want to go to bed!

And food... well, I had the usual mini wheats for breakfast. I know, I've been eating them for breakfast forever, you'd think I'd be sick of them... but no. They're delicious! I did buy some different cereal while shopping today. Coffee before work as usual. And then for lunch I decided to be adventurous and I bought sushi. Wowsers! I've never tried it before and I know it's supposed to be good for you so I bought some. I don't like fish, so they gave me a couple with chicken and a couple with ham.. and I ate half of one piece... and that was it. It wasn't horrible, it just... wasn't for me. Yeah, not for me at all. But, I've tried it. Bad thing tho... I didn't have time in my lunch break to go get something else, so I didn't have anything for lunch (unless the half a piece of sushi counts?). One of my rules was don't skip meals... but, oh well. Thems the breaks when you try something different I guess. So... after work... grocery shopping. Seemed to take forever. People in supermarkets are SO rude. They're rude and impatient and don't give a shit if they get in your way. I always say 'excuse me' when I walk in front of someone and always let people walk past me or whatever. But some old bitch come next me, bumped me with her trolley.. looked at me like I got in her way (I was standing there looking at stuff, not moving). Then she pushed her trolley past me and stopped to stand Right in front of me while she picked out what she wanted. UNBELIEVABLE. So frickin rude!! Anyway... we had ravioli for dinner. Yum.

While shopping I found some weight watchers dessert things that were on special. I grabbed a couple (damn multi-buy specials!) so I could test them out... I'll let you know what I think! :P

I'm pretty happy about everything today. I know there wasn't much of a loss on the scales, but it's only like day 4... so, what more could I expect, really??!? And I've feeling pretty good about being able to stick with it. David's even doing alright with the no junk food. I felt a little guilty and let him buy a little bit of chocolate while I have my weight watchers dessert things... I felt bad, he's been good. But, he does know (and is happy) that that is all he's getting for the 3 weeks. Except of course for what he can sneak in at work! :)

Alright guys, I'm heading off for the night. I'll be back tomorrow...

Catch ya on da flip side
Gazzy

No comments: