Monday 21 March 2011

Monday Update

Hello everyone

The next blog video will be up at the end of the month.. So I don't wanna spoil too much from it.. But I wanted to write a little update... I've been going hardcore at the gym.. Pushing and Pushing myself to get some good results.. and even salad is starting to grow on me..

In the last few weeks I have been super dedicated and completely focussed and happy about what I'm doing for myself. My closest friends have seen this change in me and have encouraged and supported me 100%. And it's been wonderful... But not everyone seems to be on board with the new me. And I do feel like a new me...

All this work I'm doing, the exercise and stuff, has given me a sense of clarity and I'm looking at the big picture of my life again.. something I haven't done for quite a while because of this sense of self-doubt.. But that doubt is gone and I want to experience life in all it's glory..

But when someone has a change of mindset.. Is it expected that the people around them should change too? And if not, how can you find a way to co-exist so that all parties are happy?? It's a hard question to answer and something that I'm struggling with. My health is THE most important thing in my life and that's how it should be... right??

It's kinda hard to write what I'm thinking into words... And I wish there was some sort of answer someone could give me so that everything made sense again.. But, I guess it's not that easy...

When you think of why your friends are your friends... What's the answer?? What about the person you spending your life with?? What made you commit to them and what keeps you together?? Those aren't rhetorical.. I'm curious to hear the answers you have.. So please, comment and let me know, cos I'm really kinda struggling at the moment with this emotional stuff.. Health and Weight Wise - I'm kicking some ass!!

Gazzy.

No comments: