Friday 4 March 2011

Friday Update!!!

So I did it today, I joined the gym!!

So, what's been happening?? Well, for the last couple of weeks... I've been eating better - not great, but better - and I've been walking a few times.. The last two weigh ins have both been losses. Only 1.2kg over 2 weeks, but still.. Losing is losing. And I've got a few great friends that have been helping - keeping me motivated and encouraging me. And so today, I took the next step and joined the new gym in town.

Zap Fitness 24/7 is opening next week and I joined today.. Go in on Monday to pick up my key thing so I access the building at any time on any day of the year - so thats awesome! So on Monday I can schedule an orientation session with a trainer for free to set up a program for me to follow and show me how everything works... So that's cool. I'm actual excited to go and give it a go. Should be good!

I also got an iPhone last week and have been totally distracted by it. Which is good and bad. It makes me even lazier when I'm in a lazy mood. Don't even have to get off the couch to check my Facebook or email. So it's good and bad really..

But I've also been using it to do a Photo-A-Day challenge for the month of March.
If you haven't already, click HERE to go to the Gazzy In Tazzy Facebook page.. Hit like at the top and you'll get status updates/photo updates and stuff in your news feed. Which is pretty cool.

I've been having some computer issues.. and now my computer can't handle editing the video that I've shot.. So.. I'm working on the issue, but the next webisode and this weeks @ the Movies is going to be late/not happen...

But anyways, that's my update. Now I've joined the gym and I've got people willing to come with me and keep me motivated in other ways... I think I've got a chance of really making it.. So, stay tuned!!

Gazzy

No comments: