Saturday 10 September 2011

Webisode 11 - July / August 2011

Hi there everyone!

I'm so sorry for the massive delay in posts and videos and stuff... For those that don't know me personally, I've recently become a full-time employee and with all the after work-hours exercise stuff, leaves my personal life for the weekends and then I get busy... But, this blog and you guys and sharing my story along the way is still very very important to me and not a day goes by I don't think about the blog... So please accept my apology and I will promise to try to be more present on here and on Facebook... Remember if you haven't found me on Facebook, click here and hit the like button to receive the Gazzy In Tazzy newsfeed.

OK... So here it is... The very delayed July/August webisode! Hope you enjoy and as always, please leave a comment here or Facebook... Message me or Email me at GazzyInTazzy@live.com

Thanks guys..


Gazzy.

No comments: