Thursday 4 August 2011

July Update

Hey everyone

July has been a crazy month... Emotionally up & down and work has been crazy busy and I've been a bit of a mess and all over the show... Plus I had the dreaded man-flu.. the worst I've felt ever.. And that took 10 or 11 days out of my life..

Food has been ok, not great, but ok... Exercise is another story.. I've been slack.. Been to the gym a few times... Even tried doing the 6:30 workout before work a few times... But a 5:30 wake up call is really hard to do every morning.. And then I got sick.. so I'm struggling to get back to the early early mornings.. SLACK!

Because I've been so slack, I haven't got much video footage to put a webisode together... So, this entry is instead of a July episode..

I've had decent (not amazing) weigh in results each week.. and the Monthly Weigh In Result - 114.7kg. That's a loss of 5.4kg for the month and brings my total loss to 32.2kg... Which is kinda awesome!!

32 kilos... Gone...

Needless to say, I've been shopping...

Anyways folks.. I just wanted to give you a quick update.. August WILL BE A VIDEO... I PROMISE.

Gazzy. xoxox

No comments: