Saturday 10 April 2010

CHECK IT OUT

Sorry I've been absent for a little while, but I've been thinking a lot about everything... not just weight issues but about the future & all that jazz. And now that I have some idea of where I'm going and what I want to do... I'M BACK!!!



So, what have you decided? I hear you asking... Well, for starters, I've decided to apply for university for the mid-year intake of the Education course so I can become a primary school teacher! It is something I've thought about doing for quite a while, but there was a part of me that thought I couldn't do it... but I know I can. I want to do something that is rewarding and satisfying personally and something I can work at so I can have a career instead of a job. Also, having decided quite a while ago that I wasn't going to have my own children (I could adopt/surrogate - for those of you that might have to ask how!), I thinking teaching might fill that void in my life... plus, students are better than your own children because they're 'Business Hour' children!! Right?! LOL. So, Meagan, don't make other plans for Halloween - YOU PROMISED!!!

Well, that's the future... What about now?? Well, for now I'm gonna keep working towards those lifestyle changes that I want to make in my life. Today I started a Food Diary (on the very good advice from some lovely ladies - you know who you are ;) So, I'm not going to modify my diet greatly for this week, because I'm curious to see how many calories I actually consume without thinking about it too much. But, I believe that to loose weight I should be consuming approx. 2000 calories a day (Lesley, if you're reading this, please correct me if I'm wrong). I'm hoping that if my calorie intake for this first week is really really bad then it might shock me into making some basic diet changes. I'll keep you posted on that...

And in other blog news... CHECK THIS OUT:::::




Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) - FANTASTIC STUFF.

I'm going to attempt to post weekly video/webisode blog things soon... Any suggestions, ideas or comments on the blog (word or video) please leave a comment.. I'm happy to hear from everyone...
Hopefully after the first week or so of doing these video webisodes I'll be a bit more in the swing of things and they'll become a little more creative... Keep watching - and comment any suggestions, please.

Alrighty folks, I'll leave you with all that & I will be back soon...

Gazzy

1 comment:

The Mutant said...

Holy crap - there's Shepp photos in there!